Last updated: September 2017
This Privacy and Cookies Policy explains how we use your personal information.
Who has control of your personal information?
Craft Academy is a supported by Greene King Brewing and Retailing Limited (Registered no. 3298903) registered at Westgate Brewery, Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk IP33 1QT and a member of the Greene King group of companies. Greene King Brewing and Retailing Limited is a data controller and will use your personal information as described in this Policy.
How to contact us if you have any queries
We take the privacy of our customers very seriously and we are committed to protecting your personal information. If you have any questions in relation to the information we hold about you or our use of that information, please feel free to contact us at Company Secretary, Greene King, Westgate Brewery, Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk, IP33 1QT.
How do we collect your information?
We collect information about you in a number of different ways, including when you provide information on our website or in correspondence with us, or by telephone.
What information do we collect?
When you submit a question through this website we ask for certain pieces of information. We may also collect and process information provided by you, for example, by telephone or in other correspondence. The information we collect depends on which services you use but will include the following personal data:
|Personal Data||Why we collect it
|So that we can identify you to personalise our services to you.|
|Email address||We ask for your email address so that we can respond to your query|
|Telephone number||We may ask for your telephone number so that we can follow up in relation to your query.|
|Address and post code||We may ask for your address and postcode so that we can write to you to follow up in relation to your query.|
|Interests or specific queries||So we can tailor our services to you.|
What do we do with your personal information?
We will not use your personal information for marketing purposes unless you give us your express consent.
We may retain these details on our system in relation to your enquiry;
- to provide our services to you;
- to improve and personalise our services;
- for internal analysis and research; and/or
- for other purposes clearly stated on the page or other method in which you provide your information to us.
How do we share your personal information?
We may share your personal information with third parties in the following ways:
- We may pass your personal information to other companies who are members of the Greene King group of companies for the purposes listed above. The Greene King group of companies includes Greene King Brewing and Retailing Limited, Greene King Retailing Limited and Premium Dining Restaurants and Pubs Limited. A full list of the Greene King group of companies is available from the company secretary at firstname.lastname@example.org . Brands owned by members of the Greene King group of companies includes Loch Fyne Seafood and Grill, Hungry Horse, Old English Inns, Local Pubs, Flame Grill, Meet and Eat, Greene King IPA and Old Speckled Hen;
- As required by law;
- As we develop our business, we might sell or buy group companies or other businesses. If we do so, this might involve transferring customer information relating to the relevant company or business to the person buying the business (who will only be permitted to use your personal information as outlined in this Privacy and Cookies Policy).
You have the right to require us to correct any inaccuracies in the personal information we hold about you. You also have the right to ask for a copy of the information held by us. As a security measure, we may require proof of your identity before we make any changes to your information or provide a copy of your information. We reserve the right to charge a small administrative charge if you ask to access your information.
Please contact the Company Secretary at Westgate Brewery, Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk, IP33 1QT if you wish to update your information, correct any inaccuracies or obtain a copy of your personal information.
Changes to this Policy
We may update this Privacy and Cookies Policy from time to time to ensure that you are kept informed of how we use your personal information. We will notify you of any significant changes by flagging the updated policy on our website or by sending you an email.